Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I Created in a Photoshop Class

I recently took a small photo shop class and here are some of things I created. For my first time with this software I think I did pretty well. But it definitely takes a lot of practice to get used to all the tools and buttons.

In the class we made pop art. Which is where you take the same photo 4 times and use bright colors to change each image. In the end you have 4 different designed photo's put together as one for a really cool piece of art. I really like how mine turned out.

In this picture I made all of the uncut fruits black and white and left the split open fruits the same way they were in its original photo. That way they can really stand out.

Here I merged to images together and blended the cat over the dog. The words cat and dog are both filled in with the corresponding animals fur. Which I thought was a pretty cool trick.

  We were also told to take any pair of opposites or 2 things that went together. I chose fire and ice. I did the same thing as I did with the dog and cat photo. I blended the ice cubes with flames and cut the words out of the corresponding object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...