Thursday, June 13, 2013

Polaroid Land Camera - 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Today I have a fun layout to share with you. This layout was inspired by the 213 in 2013 with Corrie Jones (Two Peas in a Bucket) video, and I loved the way her layout turned out. So I wanted to make something similar.
 First I took a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock and took it to my sewing machine. I sewed around the boarder about three times. But I didn't sew perfectly straight, I like the whimsical look and the simple flow of the thread. I took out my 6x6 patterned paper pads from new collections including Studio Calico Atlantic, Amy Tangerine Yes, Please, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, Studio Calico Snippets, and some scrap pieces from My Mind's Eye and cut 2x2 inch squares with my exacto knife. Then I decorated every square with lots of die cuts, cork stickers, flair badges, slide frames (which are my fave!) washi tape (another fave!), and lots of other goodies.



Everything I used on this layout is found in my Etsy Shop and will also be linked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...